Jun 08, 2021 | Vienna | Full time
Theobroma Systems is an Austrian CHERRY technology company, designing and developing embedded systems as well as complete electronic devices with an international reach and clientele base. We design, develop, and manufacture Hardware technology with Software integration for customers in Robotics, Human Machine Interfaces, Automations, IoT applications, Government-grade technologies, etc.
We are looking for an Accountant (m/f/d) to support us in a wide range of activities in the field of bookkeeping and accounting. In addition to handling day-to-day business and preparing financial statements, there are many other exciting challenges to be met.
- Processing of business transactions in the area of accounts receivable and accounts payable as well as assistance with fixed assets
- Preparation of payment runs and liquidity planning
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts in conformity with the UGB and IFRS
- Supporting calculations, budget and cash flow planning as well as income statements
- Supervising and handling tax matters
- Ensuring compliance with legal and internal company requirements
- Further development of internal processes within the CIP approach
- Completed commercial training and ideally successfully completed accountant's examination or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in bookkeeping and accounting
- Sound knowledge of tax law and accounting in accordance with UGB and IFRS
- Good user knowledge of ERP systems and common Office applications
- Ability to work in a team, structured and analytical method of working
- Yearly job ticket.
- Subsidized lunch.
- Free fresh fruits, snacks, warm and soft drinks.