Oct 06, 2021 | Vienna | Full time
Theobroma Systems is an Austrian CHERRY technology company, designing and developing embedded systems as well as complete electronic devices with an international reach and clientele base. We design, develop, and manufacture Hardware technology with Software integration for customers in Robotics, Human Machine Interfaces, Automations, IoT applications, Government-grade technologies, etc.
We are looking for an Embedded Systems Application Developer (m/f/d) for the further growth of our company and to support the existing developer team.
- Develop applications and daemons running on embedded Linux systems
- Provide constructive feedback to colleagues through an internal code-review process
- Write SW designs based on customer requirements
- Influence future products with technical feedback to the hardware development team
- Process technical customer requests
- Work experience as Linux application engineer
- Good knowledge of the programming languages C/C++/Rust
- Familiar with Linux IPC mechanisms
- Experience with cross-compilation
- Familiar with common application design patterns
- Ability to write well-structured and maintainable code
- Plus: Contributions to open-source applications or frameworks
- Plus: Experience with Qt-Framework
- Plus: Knowledge of ISO 7816 and/or ISO 14443
- Yearly job ticket.
- Subsidized lunch.
- Free fresh fruits, snacks, warm and soft drinks.