Jul 16, 2021 | Vienna | Full time
Theobroma Systems is an Austrian CHERRY technology company, designing and developing embedded systems as well as complete electronic devices with an international reach and clientele base. We design, develop, and manufacture Hardware technology with Software integration for customers in Robotics, Human Machine Interfaces, Automations, IoT applications, Government-grade technologies, etc.
We are looking for an Embedded Systems Linux Developer (m/f/d) for our development team in Vienna. The challenging activities will include the development of customer products as well as own standard products for international markets in the areas of robotics, human-machine interfaces, automations, IoT applications, government-grade technologies, etc.
- Design and implementation of board support packages for our in-house SoMs
- Debugging and enhancement of mainline Linux code
- Ensure a solid quality level of low-level software components
- Influence future products with technical feedback to the hardware development team
- Process technical customer requests
- Advanced technical education university-level (Informatics or similar) and several years of work experience in the field
- Very good knowledge of embedded Linux development and good knowledge of the Linux kernel
- Excellent C/C++ knowledge
- Understanding of various Linux based user space environments (Buildroot, Yocto, Debian, etc.)
- Good knowledge of various interfaces (I2C, SPI, USB, PCIe, MIPI CSI/DSI, etc.)
- Familiar with network standards and ARM based embedded systems or SBCs.
- Strong English or German communication skills
- Yearly job ticket.
- Subsidized lunch.
- Free fresh fruits, snacks, warm and soft drinks.