Dec 12, 2022 | Vienna | Full time
"The best marketing doesn't feel like marketing."
You will create attractive content for Theobroma's high-tech product portfolio (System-on-Module, Single Board Computer, Full Custom Design) for the various communication channels and target groups. For this purpose, you will develop strategies together with the management/sales and define marketing channels including KPIs. Together with service providers, you will implement the content and realize marketing campaigns. You will continuously monitor and optimize the effectiveness of the marketing measures.
- Development of a target group-specific, cross-channel content strategy with the relevant stakeholders from sales, product development, and marketing, with creation of a resulting editorial plan
- Content creation of product texts, editorial articles, press releases, web content, infographics, case studies, ad texts for online campaigns, e-mail/newsletter and social media content
- Management and briefing of external service providers for the distribution of content in the various channels with a focus on Google Ads (SEA/SEM/Web/PR agencies, print publishers, graphic designers)
- Continuous optimization of the web presence by preparing value promises and key features of the product portfolio, use cases as well as USPs for the different target groups
- Design and creation of product communication material (flyers, whitepapers, etc.) and support of product launches
- Monitoring, reporting and optimization of further marketing measures
- Preparation of competitive analyses
- Internal marketing communication
- Completed studies in the field of communication, journalism, marketing or business administration with several years of experience in the creation of product texts, editorial articles and web content for technically complex products (e.g. in an agency/publishing house).
- Strong interest and technical understanding of products in the area of embedded systems/ IoT devices/ system-on-modules, ideally with relevant experience
- Solid experience in international product marketing (B2B)
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- Confident knowledge of common office and image editing programs
- Experience with online marketing tools for SEO, SEA, social media marketing (Google Ads, LinkedIn campaign manager, content management systems (CMS), blog systems)
- Experience with web analytics tools, with numbers and data
- Experience in the implementation of websites
- Collectively agreed annual gross salary starting at 49,000€ on a full-time basis, according to "Data Processing, Information Technology" with the willingness to overpay with appropriate experience and qualifications.
- Collegial cooperation in a dynamic, international company
- Various benefits such as flexible working hours, possibility of hybrid work or a job ticket