Jul 08, 2021 | Vienna | Full time
Theobroma Systems is an Austrian CHERRY technology company, designing and developing embedded systems as well as complete electronic devices with an international reach and clientele base. We design, develop, and manufacture Hardware technology with Software integration for customers in Robotics, Human Machine Interfaces, Automations, IoT applications, Government-grade technologies, etc.
We are looking for an SMT Technician (m/f/d) for our electronics production in Vienna. You will be responsible for the efficient technical workflow on the SMT production line and the continuous improvement of the SMT processes.
- Programming of the system (printer, SPI, placer, oven, AOI)
- Creating and optimising the machine programs
- Creating CB panels and stencils
- Readjusting and maintaining the machines
- Troubleshooting in case of malfunctions
- Contributing ideas for PCB design improvement
- Coordinating with the development and materials management team
- Completed training in the field of electronics or a comparable qualification
- Sound experience with SMT systems, ideally with Juki
- Manual skills and high accuracy
- Good level of German and English
- Structured, independent way of working as well as ability to work in a team
If you believe you are the right candidate for us, please Apply Now and send us your CV and any other relevant documents you might want to share with us. We are looking forward to meeting you! Sincerely, Theobroma Systems
- Yearly job ticket.
- Subsidized lunch.
- Free fresh fruits, snacks, warm and soft drinks.