Apr 16, 2021 | Vienna | Full time
"Train people well enough so they can leave.
Treat them well enough, so they don’t have to.”
– SIR RICHARD BRANSON
Theobroma Systems is an Austrian CHERRY technology company, designing and developing embedded systems as well as complete electronic devices with an international reach and clientele base. We design, develop, and manufacture Hardware technology with Software integration for customers in Robotics, Human Machine Interfaces, Automations, IoT applications, Government-grade technologies, etc.
Our projects focus around the development and manufacturing of customer products as well as the development and manufacturing of own standard products, which in the end make the basis of electronic devices operating in the above-listed applications.
- Design of analog and digital circuits for embedded systems ranging from microcontrollers to high-end multicore processors
- Take responsibility for the design and overall quality of the hardware
- Documentation of design specifications and implementation details
- Lead design reviews
- Uphold hardware design standards and methodologies
- Realization of complex system requirements to provide robust and reliable hardware solutions
- Responsibility for the complete implementation of detailed technical items
- Collaboration with other team members, including both hardware and software engineers, to agree on system design, interfaces, protocols, etc.
- Completed university degree in electronics, embedded systems or equivalent work experience
- Excellent knowledge of analog and digital electronic circuit design
- Very good knowledge of embedded circuit development
- Experience with Linux, U-Boot and ideally Altium Designer
- Knowledge of high-speed serial interfaces and ability to support system integration
- Understanding in design for manufacturing
- Ability to provide quality documentation and establish reliable processes
- Excellent German or English-speaking skills (speaking both languages is a plus)
- Yearly job ticket.
- Subsidized lunch.
- Free fresh fruits, snacks, warm and soft drinks.
- Competitive salary depending on experience, set of skills and expertise.
- Working with a reputable engineering company with rewarding experiences.
- Ability to learn and acquire new skills.
- Opportunity to work on projects that influence market technologies.
- Young, dynamic, international team.
- Possibility to bring in fresh, innovative ideas.
- Agile work processes in a flexible business environment.
- Flexible working hours.
If you believe you are the right candidate for us, please Apply Now and send us your CV and any other relevant documents you might want to share with us.
We are looking forward to meeting you!