Sep 16, 2021 | Vienna | Full time
“Project management can be defined as a way of developing structure in a complex project,
where the independent variables of time, cost, resources and human behavior come together.”
– RORY BURKE
Theobroma Systems is a technology company, designing and developing embedded systems as well as complete electronic devices with an international reach and clientele base. We design, develop, and manufacture Hardware technology with Software integration for customers in Robotics, Human Machine Interfaces, Automations, IoT applications, Government-grade technologies, etc.
Our projects focus around the development and manufacturing of customer products as well as the development and manufacturing of own standard products, which in the end make the basis of electronic devices operating in the above-listed applications.
Your focus will not only be on managing our projects across the different phases, but also on coordinating and leading our development team - consisting of hardware and software developers. As a central partner, you will be the first point of contact for customers, suppliers and business associates.
- Leading teams/project teams through the phases of product definition, product concept, calculation, realisation, series introduction
- Coordinating tasks with the development team
- Controlling technical projects in the area of embedded hardware and software (planning, controlling, reporting)
- Taking responsibility for project goals in terms of profitability, quality and adherence to deadlines
- Manage requirements of international customers, suppliers and partners in cooperation with internal departments
- Clarifying all project-related questions in cooperation with the departments involved
- Initiate and accompany improvement measures
- Completed studies in the fields of business engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or comparable training with professional experience or comparable training.
- Experience with project management methods as well as confident handling of typical project management tools
- Ability to technically understand and discuss project tasks with developers and customers
- Enthusiasm for technical products and innovations
- Structured, analytical and independent way of working, persuasiveness
- Flexible and resilient personality with a high level of commitment, communication and team skills
- Fluent in German and very good in English
- Willingness to travel on business
- Yearly job ticket.
- Subsidized lunch.
- Free fresh fruits, snacks, warm and soft drinks.